Duane Grummons, DDS, MSD
Board Certified in Facial Orthopedics and Orthodontics
Lecturer & Consultant and Speciality Practice in Pediatric Airway/ Breathing Disorders
Lecturer & Consultant and In-Office Hands On Management and Techniques Training
Dr. Grummons has published orthodontic articles and chapters, and has lectured for most American and world-wide orthodontic organizations.His orthodontic team has won business and management awards for their Orthodontic Specialty practice in Spokane WA.
His frontal analysis, asymmetry and CBCT 3D clinical innovations are sensible and useful. Dr. Grummons is internationally recognized for his clinical approaches to facial orthopedics, facial asymmetry, Pediatric Therapies, Airway-Friendly facial orthopedics, complex Invisalign approaches, TMD management and non-extraction orthodontic treatments.
Face Forward concepts and optimal facial esthetics are further benefits of his innovations and modern approaches.
Dr. Grummons is Associate Professor of Orthodontics at The Loma Linda University Medical Center Orthodontic Department. He has presented in 23 orthodontic departments, in 43 states, and for many orthodontic management, pediatric sleep / airway, Invisalign, surgical, 3D imaging conferences and has made radio/TV appearances.
Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- BS University of Wisconsin
- DDS Marquette University School of Dentistry
- MSD Fairleigh Dickinson Dept. of Orthodontics/ Facial Orthopedics Specialty
- ABO American Board Certified Orthodontist
- American Journal and Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Foundation for Orthodontic research/ Education Proceedings
- CRANIO Journal
- Journal of Clinical Orthodontics
- Journal od Functional Orthodontics
- Orthotown Magazine
- Orthodontic Products Magazine
- World Journal of Orthodontics
- Orthodontic Practice
- Many chapters, articles and an orthodontic TMJ/TMD textbook
Worldwide before American (in 43 states), Europen, and South American orthodontic societies over the past 25 years. He has also appeared before many dental, surgical and medical conferences. Radio/TV appearances include ABC, NBC, and FOX Affiliates.
Frontal Asymmetry Analysis; Space-gaining appliances and inventions; TMD segmental appliances; Grummons Facemask orthopedic design; clinical techniques.