Duane Grummons, DDS, MSD Board Certified in Facial Orthopedics and Orthodontics
Board Certified in Facial Orthopedics and Orthodontics
Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- B.S. University of Wisconsin, Biology, Chemistry, Math Majors
- D.D.S. Marquette School of Dentistry
- M.S.D. Fairleigh Dickinson Department of Orthodontics
- A.B.O. American Board Certified Orthodontist
- American, World and Pacific Association of Orthodontists
- College of Diplomates, American Board of Orthodontics
- Many regional and community organizations
World Journal of Orthodontics, Journal of Clinical Orthodontics, CRANIO Journal, many orthodontic chapters, an orthodontic textbook, and ongoing orthodontic webinars.
Dr. Grummons has authored a textbook, chapters and articles regarding non-extraction innovations, 3D frontal analysis for crooked faces, TMJ/TMD, smile and facial esthetics.
Lectured for 30 years in all major orthodontic societies, 23 orthodontic departments and meetings – 43 U.S. States and many foreign countries (no other orthodontist in this area can say the same).
Dr. Grummons is recognized worldwide for his innovative approaches to facial orthopedics, TMD/TMJ, non-extraction therapy, and modern orthodontic treatments.